blogspot visitor counter




please wait while pingo.blogspot.com is loading... thank you
 
I just got my PSP. 

It's fuckin awesome. Got a half gig sony duo pro memory stick as well. This little bugger can play VIDEOS, MOVIES, PICS, MP3s, BROWSE THE WEB and of course, play top notch games. It's more powerful than a PS2, the battery life is great and the screen is huge. I bought the jap version (made in good old JAPON). Why? Because I managed to get it for cheaper than what they are gonna sell when they launch it here, and also the jap ones have lcd screens made by SHARP. the first batch of screens are made by sharp and they are noticably brighter and more vivid than the samsung ones that are currently being manufactured. (american versions) I managed to get one with a perfect screen (ie. no dead pixels) WIPEOUT PURE is a totally kick ass game. cant wait to unlock the faster ships and levels. I just took a shit while playing the PSP in my toilet and it was the most enjoyable shit I've ever taken. Also, this is great for like loading up pics and vids and curling up in bed to just watch em or browse em. The fact that I can browse the web with this WIFI ENABLED thing is also making me cream... imagine I can just walk around my house and surf the net whereever the hell I want, without using a bulky laptop. read forums, go IRC, etc etc. I LOVE MY PSP =)



I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR !

// posted by Pingo on Saturday, April 16, 2005


Comments: Post a Comment
 
 
My name is Pingo.
Photography, drawing and creating art are some of my hobbies.

Thank you for visiting my blog in advance and please email me if you like my art or want to collaborate. :)

sites i surf:
thecoolhunter waiterrant gizmodo

quotable quotes :

"Not all that glitters is gold... not all who wander are lost..." - JRR Tolkien

"I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... To put to rout all that was not life; And not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - from the movie Dead Poets Society

"Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass." - Sybil Leek

donate / buy:

Support my art! Make a small donation or buy my mini book.

Arkivovitat: